Our baseball loving boy is 9!
Josh had a great birthday. He spent the whole day reminding me it was his birthday.
"Mom can we have chicken sandwitches for lunch? Remember it's my birthday."
"Mom, can I go on the computer? Remember it's my birthday."
"Mom, can we watch a movie? Remember it's my birthday."
Tonight we were sitting on the couch and I told him that at this time 9 years ago we were sitting together on the bed at the hospital. He replied, "I thought you said I was born at 10:30 in the morning? What were you doing still at the hospital that night?" I said, "I know, what a slacker. What was I thinking?"
It was a mostly baseball day. He got to watch the Dodger's vs. the Astros and some of the A's vs. Angel's game. He got baseball figurines of Manny Ramirez and Jose Reyes, about 200 baseball cards, some baseball books, an Angel's shirt and third row tickets to tomorrow's A's vs. Angel's game. It was quite a score. For his party he has elected to take a friend to see the Giant's vs. the Dodgers.




2 comments:
He looks so big. You, on the other hand, save the hospital gown and all that, look the same. How do you do that?!?!?
I remember that...now our boys are all big and long and heavy...Happy Birthday Josh!!!!!
Post a Comment