Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fun in the Sand

Everyone had fun playing on the beach. The kids built sand castles and had fun burying each other. They found lots of shells, sand dollars, plenty of sea weed, a few crabs and even a sea anemone.
Megan, Julia and Josh


Josh and Zach

Julia and Megan relaxing with a cold drink while Joseph and Zach do all the work

Zach

Julia and Megan
Josh, Zach, Joseph and Julia
Digging the hole
Julia, Zach, Joseph and Megan


Julia and Megan

Zach, Megan and Julia

2 comments:

Heather said...

We'll be there in 3 weeks!!!! I CAN'T WAIT! I need some serious beach time and so do the kids! They really miss it. We are debating whether to do Sea World or Lego Land! What would you recommend? The kids are excited to go boarding! Looks like you guys had a blast! Fun pictures!

Jill said...

The boys love Lego Land. It has good rides and lots of fun stuff to see. I prefer Sea World, but we end up doing both every year because it is too hard to choose! I am sure you will have a great time at either (or both)!