I pray to Jesus that this was a joke.
Jill,Who is Kevin and why is he praying to Jesus? I say, "Wow!" She could save this report, change the title and turn it in for any assign book report that comes along. Way to go Julia!
Isn't that hilarious? My favorite part: "The lead character in the book was, I truely beleive, the most important person."Kevin, I am sure you said that with the love of Jesus in your heart. Maybe you would like Julia to draft some of your IRS notice responses?
I am impressed. I didn't refine the art of B.S. until college. Julia has a good head start on what really matters in a paper.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I pray to Jesus that this was a joke.
Jill,
Who is Kevin and why is he praying to Jesus? I say, "Wow!" She could save this report, change the title and turn it in for any assign book report that comes along. Way to go Julia!
Isn't that hilarious? My favorite part: "The lead character in the book was, I truely beleive, the most important person."
Kevin, I am sure you said that with the love of Jesus in your heart. Maybe you would like Julia to draft some of your IRS notice responses?
I am impressed. I didn't refine the art of B.S. until college. Julia has a good head start on what really matters in a paper.
Post a Comment