Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Zach, Josh and Julia on the front page

The kids were excited to see that they made the front page of the Castro Valley Forum. On Monday we were up at the church sorting food for the PTA Outreach program. All the Castro Valley schools collect food donations and then all the food is picked up and taken to the Mormon church for sorting and packing into boxes for families who need help to have a Thanksgiving dinner.


Zach is the most obvious, since he is right up front. Josh is a little harder to pick out in the scan, since it is so dark and he is wearing a black jacket. Julia is a little easier to see with her tie dye peace shirt and Yankees hat. (Steve and I were there too, just not famous enough to make it in the picture.)
My scan of the picture did not turn out that great. I was going to try to do it again to see if I could make it lighter, but the kids took the newspaper and so that is not an option any more.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is just so cool. Thanks for sharing for those of us that don't see the Forum anymore.

Jill said...

Yes, you are missing out if you don't get the forum!

Ashley said...

Man, I totally should have been there!!! (to serve of course.)