Zach had a busy birthday week. He celebrated with a birthday dinner to Red Robin on Saturday, a birthday dinner to Chuck E. Cheese on Monday and a birthday pizza party with his friends on Friday. He definitely knows how to make the most out of a situation!
I'm feeling your same pain, Sam will be 6 in a few weeks and I can hardly believe it! Sounds like he had a blast-especially with Chuck E. and all! We've never been there but any kid who has a party there talks about it for weeks afterword-it's like Disney Land! So happy 6th Zach! Monterey looked soooo nice! I miss it! I love the picture of the jelly fish!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Zach!!!!! Sure looks like he made the most of celebrating. That is a boy after my own heart.
I'm feeling your same pain, Sam will be 6 in a few weeks and I can hardly believe it! Sounds like he had a blast-especially with Chuck E. and all! We've never been there but any kid who has a party there talks about it for weeks afterword-it's like Disney Land! So happy 6th Zach! Monterey looked soooo nice! I miss it! I love the picture of the jelly fish!
Happy Birthday ZACH!
Post a Comment