Those are great pictures. I still can't get over how much Julia is starting to look like a young dady and not a little girl.
lady not dady.
CUTE PIC!!!! Claire has those same boots that Julia has. Glad you are back.
I LOVE these pictures! What a perfect idea for your family! I still haven't been down to Zions, Arches...Can't wait to take a trip and see the gorgeous red rock! You guys look great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are great pictures. I still can't get over how much Julia is starting to look like a young dady and not a little girl.
lady not dady.
CUTE PIC!!!! Claire has those same boots that Julia has. Glad you are back.
I LOVE these pictures! What a perfect idea for your family! I still haven't been down to Zions, Arches...Can't wait to take a trip and see the gorgeous red rock! You guys look great!
Post a Comment